Wednesday 7 October 2020

For those Pesky Males

 Hello

Hope you are all well and liking the rain...not. 

Hubby had to  clean the drains out over the weekend not a pleasant Job at the best of times but it tipped down all Saturday he was drenched through  but he did finish the painting as well. You would not believe how many samples I had painted on the walls only to find that Magnolia was the colour I actually wanted.


So these cards are for the pesky males in our lives and I sent one to my brother, who really liked it, the verse said "hope your birthday starts with a great kick off"  and it did because the Villa beat Liverpool 7-2 I think Villa fans have waited a long time to see that!


Thanks for your visit I really do appreciate it!


6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali those cards are fantastic. Your hubby has been very busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Your husband seems to be doing a sterling job Ali - we have magnolia walls! Loving your cards and the insert - my husband wasn't pleased with that score at all! Ha! Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

Glad the painting is done Ali. Two super "pesky male" cars :-)

Stampsnob. said...

You do more male cards than anyone. Poor Andrew not a nice job to be sure....Lis

Nataliascraft said...

Two brilliant cards Ali, fab design xx

EmmaT said...

2 fantastic cards, so effective. Emmax