Wednesday 21 October 2020

Flowers

 Hello

Hope you are all well, we've decided on our flooring just negotiating the price...lol

So I've taken the bold step of opening an etsy shop, I've not loaded many cards yet but it's not something I'm sure I want to do, I get stressed with commissions so the cards uploaded have been made before and can be adapted.  I will see if I get any hits and go from there.

So my card today was for a crafty friend and because she lives local and I could drop it in I added some dimension and made a coordinating box as well.

I've used Christina Griffiths box dies and JND Tatty Daisy (I love this flower die) with some various leaf dies.  





Thank you for your visit, it is much appreciated!


6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali the card and box are gorgeous. The floor will look fantastic when it is finished. I hope the Etsy shop works for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

Well I left a comment then got a sully message, so who knows, but said what pretty fresh cards and good luck with the store.

B x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and matching box, so pretty xx

Alison59 said...

What a pretty card Ali :-)
Good luck with the etsy; my shop is empty lol!

Stampsnob. said...

Very brave move your cards are lovely and should sell well.
I miss the fairs but my cards have to be demonstrated to sell Very slow in the shops and whiza off the table at demos . Besides going to PO is not my fav thing lines can be slow

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card and box, lovely design. Good luck with your shop, i very rarely do card commissions as doing painting commissions took the love i had for painting, i just keep a box of cards ready and will add a personal insert or im happy making it in another colour if need be. I wish you well in your new venture. Hugs Emmax