Wednesday 28 October 2020

Sisters

 Hello

How you all doing?

Thank you for encouragement on my little Esty shop, but I fear the same thing as Emma said so it may be short lived.

My cards this week were a fun cards for my sisters, you know I like to send them just because cards!

The stamp is Art Impressions and coloured with my zig clean colour real brushes. I've just invested in some more of these stamps because I just love the fun side of them. 

Thank you Lis! this was one I'd already got.





Thanks so much for your visit, I really do appreciate it!

5 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Better to have repeats than not to have it . It works well . I am working on your new ones...............Lis

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. That is a fabulous stamp. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Super cards Ali :-)

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ... wow just love this little "just because" card ... yes I love sending them too ... I just love that image of the three beautiful ladies lol ... hope all is well ... stay safe and stay well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

EmmaT said...

I think just because cards are the best to receive and especially at the moment. These are such gorgeous fun cards and characters that they are bound to bring a smile or two. Hopefully you get into your etsy shop and enjoy it🤞🏻 Emmaxx