Wednesday 14 October 2020

 Hello


Well I don't know about you but I'm fed up of the rain now!

Painting done, had a couple of selections of flooring but as usual struggling what colour to have, not sure if any of you have heard of a floor product called Kardean, well that's what we are having in the living room but with a wooden floor effect but we can't choose between lightish oak or darkish oak... what are we like. When we do finally choose I hope it can be down for Christmas!


So on to my card, it was a friends anniversary in September and this is the card I made for them.

The stamps were free with a magazines and the papers were from Lily of the Valley which they don't do any more only via digi and I'm not keen on digi papers. Coloured with Zig Clean Colour and Christina Griffiths dies.


As usual thanks for your visit!


8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I love it. I hope you get your floor sorted for Christmas. The room will look amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Too much rain - my waterbutt is overflowing!
Beautiful card Ali :-)

Stampsnob. said...

Lucky you having that stamp it is beautiful .....Lis

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous anniversary card Ali, beautiful design xx

brenda said...

Decisions, decisions Ali, but sure it will be lovely when it's finished as is your pretty floral card.

Bx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous, so pretty. I don't know about the rain im fed up with everything now....would be good to have a fast forward buttonšŸ˜. Hugs Emmax

Shabneez said...

I couldn't agree more Ali and it always seems to happen just as I set off for the school run!!! Beautiful floral creation. Shabneez x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ... love your little anniversary card and I know your friends will love it too the flower stamp is georgeous ... well done ... hope you get your flooring sorted and in time for Christmas ... dont really know what sort of Christmas we will be having this year !! ... hope you are staying safe and well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx