Wednesday 30 September 2020

Boobies

 Hello

Sorry for the title but couldn't resist.... I made another bra and pants card for my nephew who was 40 last week, I can't believe it I can remember him being born and his very very first chuckle!

All my plastering is done and now I'm struggling with what colour to paint the walls, I'm really useless putting colours together, hubby has painted it once but I'm don't like it, there is only so much he will take.....lol





Thanks for your visit I really do appreicate it!

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card. I love it. I bet your nephew did too. I hope you get the colour sorted out soon. It will be lovely when is is finished. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Super card Ali :-)

Good luck with the painting - I think you should doodle all over the walls!

Stampsnob. said...

Cute card .............. PAINT GO WITH small samples easier than paint whole walls poor Andrew.............Lis

brenda said...

Fun card for your nephew Ali. Bx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ... well that title certainly caught my attention lol ... and your nephew will love it too ... yes it is really worrying how quick the time is going isnt it ... where has this year gone !! ... it is a real yukkie wet day here today so I am planning a play day ... love your little card for your granddaughter and the tags are really cute ... hope you are all well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun cardx