Wednesday 2 September 2020

Time to Relax

 Hello

How are you all?

I had one of those days on Tuesday, where nothing went right. According to the weather it was going to be a reasonable day so I put all the towels in the washing machine, the machine finished so I put the sheets in only to find I hadn’t added the washing powder to the towels but the sheets had already started. Then the machine seemed to get stuck on spin managed to stop that only to find the sheets looked dirtier than when I put them in, ever had one of those days…lol

 

Anyway, on to my card, this was for my BIL using distress inks, Sue Wilson dies and Inkylicious stamps.




Thanks for your visit, it is much appreicated! 


8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card. That stamp is gorgeous. I hope you have a better day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Think we all have had days like that in the past so can totally understand where you are coming from Ali. Fabulous creation! Hope the rest of the week is a good one! Shabneez x

Stampsnob. said...

Well the card turneded out just fine
Had those days with the dishwasher Don loves to empty it so I have to watch thaat they have been washed ......Lis

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW Ali this is stunning :-)
Hope you got the washing sorted!

EmmaT said...

Very serene card and scene, beautiful. Yep i have plenty of those days where everything goes wrong and usually on the days when i could least do without.....xx

brenda said...

I've been such a bad blogger this week so my apologies for for being so late popping in to look at your lovely creation.

B x

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Ali just love your little card and I am sure your BIL did too ... hope you have caught up with your washing lol and hope you are keeping well ... thank you so much for visiting my blog ... stay safe and well happy crafting and love sandy xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

btw ... up the reds lol