Wednesday 9 September 2020

Well Done!

 Hello

 Well I’m glad to say my week didn’t get any worse after the washing fiasco.

 So, we are just preparing the living room to be skimmed, we have been renovating our bungalow for what seems like ages, the living room is the last room that needs any major work doing and the two bedrooms are only cosmetic. Then it will be onto the back garden and I’ve been wondering how do you get on that garden rescue programme…lol

So, my little cards are for my niece and my good friends twin daughters who all passed their exams.

I’ve used Stampin Up Giggles Greetings coloured with Zig Real Colour Brush Pens, with dies and patterned papers.

  



I'm still working on my colouring in of Kelly Hortons Steampunk sisters, I've now done the hair.




As always thanks for your visit, I really do appreicate it!


7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a fantastic set of cards. I love them. I hope all the decorating goes well. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

That's such a fun image and sentiment Ali.

B

Alison59 said...

Congratulations to all the students; what super cards you have made Ali :-) I'm not a steampunk fan but your colouring is amazing - all those Barbara lessons are paying off lol. Good luck with the garden :-)

Stampsnob. said...

Really cute cards Congratulations girls

Your coloring just gets better Mine is getting worse but I keep trying . .Lis

Shabneez said...

Try writing in to the channel to see if you can get on the garden show Ali - no harm is there? Love the little cards and your hair colouring is really good. Shabneez x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards and fabulous hair colouring.
Wendy x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous well done cards, love the image. Loving your colouring in - so much patience which i don't have. Emma