Wednesday 26 August 2020

Daisy B

 

Hello

 Hope you are keeping well, I'm doing OK!

So, while I'm trying to get to grips with blogger changes, Facebook is now at it and that will change September and I really don't like that setup! Hubby always says I don't like change and he isn't wrong.

 Sharing some more Dasiy B, more elegant ladies as you can tell I do like this stamp.

Coloured with distress inks.

 




Some colouring I've been doing with Kelly Horton Images. Only done the skin so far so still a lot of work to do. I'm really pleased with the outcome with Kelly's help I've actually created something realistic and at last got some real use out of my prisma pencils.


Thanks for your visit I really do appreciate it!



8 comments:

brenda said...

Your not alone in not liking change Ali, thankfully I don't do FB so won'e have to get to grips with that one. I adore your elegant lady.

B x

Alison59 said...

WOW Ali; love those cards - so chic. And fab colouring too :-)

Jackie T said...

Oh boy Ali your cards are gorgeous. You have some wonderful stamps. I agree too many changes. Have a good day. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely cards I don't mind change if it is an improvement but I saw nothing wrong with the old blog and I don't see this s an improvement . ................Lis .

Stampsnob. said...

Coloring.............well skin is the hard part don't you think? You did a wonderful job on it . I have been practicing but nothing i would show yet
Lis

Shabneez said...

Super cards and colouring Ali. Ohhhh not seen the FB changes yet Blogger was bad enough! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, the daisy B stamps and how you use them is so stylish. Your colouring looks amazing. I think most of us dislike change and having to work out new systems - facebook always overwhelms my senses so rarely use it. Hugs Emmax

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous cards Ali. Your skin colouring is beautiful xx