Wednesday 19 August 2020

Hubby


Hello

Hope you are all well?

I'm not feeling this new blogger at all, I know it's probably user error!

I love a good storm as long I’m in the house looking out.

 Today’s card was for my husband, inspiration from Creative Stamping but wow did I have trouble doing some heat embossing, I gave up in the end, it just wouldn’t work! So, I left the image just back and coloured with my Zig Real Brushes. The background was created with JND media plate and distress inks.



Colouring with Barbara!


Thanks for your visit, really do appreicate!

6 comments:

brenda said...

New Blogger is a nightmare, after a few weeks I went back to the old one but soon there will be no option. Great card, you can guess the song going round my head now.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your card and colouring are just amazing. It is much better to be inside when there is a storm. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

What a super card Ali and I adore your bluetits :-) Were't they fun to do!
I'm not using the new blogger until forced to lol - hopefully by then all the problems will be sorted.

Stampsnob. said...

Embossed or not it is lovely I am not haveing your skill in the coloring department but am trying .....Lis

EmmaT said...

New blogger is a nightmare, each time i use it it has changed so im hoping they are fixing it - very slowly!! LOVE your card, such fun, i get super frustrated heat embossing that i rarely bother now. Emmax

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is brilliant for your hubby. Your colouring is perfect x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk