Wednesday 8 April 2020

New Job

Hello

Hope everyone is well, I was furloughed last Wednesday so no work for me , the only time I leave the house now is to go shopping, very strange times we are living in.

I wish people would follow the rules and stay home, this is a nasty disease we are dealing with.

So on to my card, my neice started a new job in the middle of march. 
She joined the Police in a civilian role and is really enjoying it.
So the card says "plod" on the front and inside "on to new adventures".

The stamps came with Creative Stamping, I think they are great set and will come in very useful for those pesky males in our lives! 
Coloured with Zig Clean Colour Real Brushes.





Thanks for visiting, I really do appreciate it. 
Take care! x


5 comments:

Shabneez said...

Sorry to hear about you being furloughed. A really thoughtfully designed card Ali - bet your niece loved it! Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your card is gorgeous I love it. I bet your neice did too. I hope the time isn't dragging for you too much. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

Love this card and love the message hope it all works out .........Lis

Alison59 said...

Super card Ali :-)

EmmaT said...

What a fantastic personal card, love it. I actually bought this magazine as thought the stamps would be useful. Stay safe. Emmax