Wednesday 1 April 2020

ATC's

Hi Everyone

How are we all coping? 
My gaffa hasn't decided what is happening work wise, we've reduced the office to only two in at a time. I'm working a 2 day week until he decides. 
I'm hoping he makes the decision tomorrow as it the last day of the month.

I'm sharing the last two months of ATC's I made.

Theme here was Valentine, so I made the standard ATC's and a couple of ATCoins.



Theme here was Imagine, so I imagined being on a beach and wow am I gonna need this imagination over the coming months. 


Thanks for visiting, I really do appreciate it x


10 comments:

brenda said...

Your Valentines makes are really pretty Ali and yes beach imaginations is going to be essential in the coming weeks and months, one of my sons' lives in a costal village and he's a surfer, it's driving him mad he can't get out onto the waves with all this time on his hands.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your ATCs are gorgeous. I love them all. I do hope your boss makes the right decision. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

Very pretty I like the bit of gold in them . I am practicing quilling which you will see soon on my blog.............Lis

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous sets, do love the beach ones tho.....hope your boss makes the decision for you soon. Stay safe. Hugs Emmax

Alison59 said...

These are gorgeous Ali; love the beach scene :-)

Shabneez said...

Hope you get a positive decision whatever it is regarding work Ali. It's a worrying time for so many. Did you manage to find the Joe Wicks PE work outs?
Fabulous ATC creations - I've still not tried them. I've been looking at photos of the beach..... Shabneez x

Alizabethy said...

These ATC's are fab! Stay safe and stay sane, it's a mad world at the moment!

Wendy said...

Beautiful makes Ali...Stay safe.
Wendy xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Lovely ATC! Specially the ATCoins <3

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful ATCs Ali...Hope you are keeping safe and well...Joolsx