Wednesday 29 April 2020

65th

Hello All

I hope your're hanging in there, when I go out for shopping which is once a week, I can't wait to get back home. I could turn into a hermit at this rate.....


So my card today was for my big sister, I never thought I would have an OAP as a sister...lol

I used a Daisy B stamp coloured with distress inks, the background was created with a stencil.




I'd aslo like to share some doodles that I've been doing with Barbara Gray after I saw
  Jackie's  blog I'm really enjoying them. I was a bit late to the show, so I decided to start at the very beginning ( there is a song like that!)
Here are my first three, who'd of thought I could draw birdies...
My  hubby was impressed!




6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your card is stunning and I love your doodles. I am so glad that you are enjoying them. Starting at the beginning is a very good idea as it builds your confidence. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

What a really elegant card for your big Sister Ali, sure she will love it.

One of my boys told me he's been to Sainsbury's a couple of times at 9pm'ish when there's just a handful of people and said that was just about bearable without the feeling of wanting to rush out of the store.

B x

Shabneez said...

Wow great card but your drawings are amazing Ali! Seems like you're enjoying it as well. Look forward to seeing more on your own creations soon. Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

WOW stunning card and colouring Ali :-)

Loving your doodles; maybe I will show mine too......

Stampsnob. said...

Perfect Good Job I am with you I go every two weeks and can't get home fast enough . Lis

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous stylish card. Your doodles are fab, ive always found doodling far more relaxing than colouring. Emmax