Wednesday 22 April 2020

80th

Hello All

I hope you are all coping with the lockdown, my husband and I are/were doing couch to 5k in the garden but I'm struggling with heel spurs so I've stopped and will try some walking instead. 
Never had heel spurs before and it's quite painful.

My little card today is for a mail crafter from our craft group, we usually meet every Tuesday but we've been stopped for a while now even before the lockdown we made the decission because we have a few elderly members.

Copied from Creative Stamping, using distress inks and Zig Clean Colour real brush pens.




Thanks for your visit x

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card you have made for your friend. We are doing our daily walks to keep active. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely card
So tired of this constant corona cation want it to stop
oooo those heel spurs sound painful hope it is over soon

STAY SAFE..........Lis

Alison59 said...

Super card Ali; hope your heels are ok :-)

EmmaT said...

Fantastic male card, love the vintage feel. Hope your heals settle soon. Hugs Emmax

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning card Ali, fab design. Doing lots of gardening to keep me busy. Hope you are well xx