Wednesday 27 November 2019

Christmas 19

Hello

Thought I'd start sharing some Christmas cards with you all.

The stamps and dies on these were a gift last Christmas from my dear friend over the pond, Lis I love them, shame I had to wait so long to use them. I already have some ideas for next year.

I created the the sparkly background by using navy blue card and sparkly mod podge.

However the first attempt at card one I created a Australian card so had to cut it down and remount it. I've done this twice on my Christmas cards this year but the other will been given to my sister as a unique card, she makes cards so will find it funny.






Thanks for your visit really do appreicate it x

7 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous set of Christmas cards, love the scenery and adorable polar bears.
I made couple of Australian cards too LOL. xx

brenda said...

What a super snow effect using Mod Podge, lovely wintry feel.

B x

Stampsnob. said...

Oh a flash back You used this beautifully and I never heard of sparkly mod podge will keep an eye out for that ................Lis

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, love your snowy sky.....i made 3 upside down cards for Christmas this year too:-) Emmax

Shabneez said...

Gorgeous cards Ali - those Australian cards happen to me when I'm in a rush and don't check! Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

Aw super cards Ali :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali these cards are stunning. Those polar bears are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie