Wednesday 4 December 2019

Advent

Hello

I made this Advent for my great niece, she about 20 months old so doesn't really understand yet but hopefully her mom will get it out every year for her.

I went to a Dreamies all day class to make it but still had to put a few hours in at home.
It's MDF and decorated with papers, I think you can just make out the Christmas scene on the top panel.

I had trouble filling the little boxes with chocolates they were slightly too big so of course I had to eat the ones that wouldn't fit, thankfully there wasn't many, she lied!





Thanks for your visit,  I really appreciate it x

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Luck you having someone young enough to enjoy this So you can buy and eat the big pieces LOL . It does look like a lot of work .you earned the treats........ ..........Lis

Jackie T said...

Oh Ali this is a stunning project. I am sure that it will become a treasured Christmas family heirloom. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

WOW its beautiful and worth the hours and knowing how much my neices love the advents i made them im sure your neice will love it too. 2 of mine actually asked me if i was doing it again for them this year which was lovely:-) Emmax

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali … just loving your little advent present for you niece she will love it and as you say it will come out every year … such a pain having to eat all that chocolate tho eh ?? … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Shabneez said...

A wonderful project that I'm sure will be used for many years to come. You deserved the chocolates Ali! Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW this is stunning Ali; what a labour of love :-)