Wednesday 13 November 2019

Remember

Hello

These were the cards I made for Rememberance Sunday. 
One went over the pond to a dear friend.

I used some Altnew Poppy stamps that came free with a mag, I've seen some gorgeous cards made with Altnew Stamps but I find them a pain in the rear too much faffing for me. 
I've tried several times with different stamps and thought the Poppies might make a difference as I love Poppies but it didn't.
They came with a stencil as well and that was even worse, the second card I had about 3 attempts
because each section is a seperate piece and I kept getting ink where I didnt want it, so I won'e be using that again...lol

Well that's my little moan for day.

Enjoy the rest of your week!





Thanks for your visit, Much appreicated x

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. Those poppies are beautiful. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

Both are beautiful Ali and I know just what you mean about Altenew stamps, lovely as they are.

B x

Stampsnob. said...

Top one even prettier on my counter Thank you
The second one is just as lovely ....Lis

Alison59 said...

These are gorgeous Ali; CAS is best :-)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two Beautiful cards Ali....love poppies...I not yet used my freebie set...I need time to think about it1....Joolsx

Shabneez said...

I think you did really well Ali. I too have this free set and gave up after a quick trial. I may try again one day......Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Oh im so with you with the layering stamps, i don't have the patience for them, love your poppy cards and a lovely way to mark rememberance sunday. Emmax