Wednesday 20 November 2019

Chalks

Hello

Well this card didn't photograph very good but then the colours wern't very vivid.

I've not really coloured on to Kraft card, I embossed in gold and then used chalks ( I think as I've also got one with Prisma Pencils so I hope I'm showing the chalk one) to colour the flowers, which in hindsight I won't do again as it just doesn't pop.


Stamps are Stamps By Me, I had a good play and will show the others at a later date.






Thanks for your visit really do appreicate it x

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

I don't know what is more difficult coloring on kraft or photographing it . I bet this is very effective in the real ...........Lis

Alison59 said...

This is o pretty Ali :-)

Is Mr Pickles behaving?

Nataliascraft said...

Your card is beautiful and pretty design x

brenda said...

Colouring on Kraft is something I keep meaning to do and I'm sure irl it's very pretty, not the best of weathers for photos.

B x

Shabneez said...

Really pretty Ali - I get so frustrated trying to get decent photos in the winter. I love colouring with pencils on Kraft card the most. Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Missed this one, gorgeous card, love the kraft. Im having a nightmare with photos in all this rain and grey days. Emmax