Wednesday 7 July 2021

Gnome

Hello

I hope you are keeping well?

 

A good friend and the mother of one of my nieces was 50 over the weekend, these are what I created.

The first card is from me and hubby, the various stamps were from AI (Art Impression) and creative stamping mag, coloured with Zig Real Colour Brush pens.

The second little card was made for my great niece to give to her nanny, they love to spend time in the garden together (just copied from the mag as I wasn't given a lot of notice), I couldn't resist to add the little 50 in the wellies. Stamps from creative stamping and again coloured with Zig Real colour Brush Pens and the papers were also from the mag.








Thanks for your visit I really do appreciate!






 

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. I bet your friend loved them. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

Two lovely cards Ali, such fun on the first and the second sounds perfect for the recipient.

B x

Stampsnob. said...

Both cards will be appreciated Love the fold on the bottom one .........Lis

EmmaT said...

2 amazing creations, the first is really made me smile and the 2nd one is gorgeous. Hugs Emmax

Diane said...

Fabulous fun design and card fold.

Hugs Diane

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards love the fold on the second card and the fun sentiment on the first
Carol x

Shabneez said...

Amazing creation Ali. Shabneez x