Wednesday 14 July 2021

Pink Frog



Hello

 

I hope you are keeping well and looking forward to the heatwave we are expecting. We can’t win can we either too much rain or it’s too hot….

I saw Hazel Eaten demonstrating for Pink Frog and she did a great technique, all you do is stamp in your image in distress oxide, sprits with water and when dry stamp again in either the same colour ink or black, I couldn’t wait to try it but I think I’ve become a little obsessed with it!






                           Thanks for your Visit, I really appreciate it!

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali all your cards are gorgeous. That is a great technique. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

You have been a busy gal Very nice .............Lis

brenda said...

I saw Hazel do that demo and keen to give it a try and it's so effective as your lovely collection of cards prove.

B x

Stampsnob. said...

Forgot to say I am doing this technique ;;;;;;;;;;; Lis

crafty-stamper said...

Great selection of cards love the technique and beautiful butterflies
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards and such a fun effectx

Shabneez said...

Love the technique and your use of it Ali. Butterflies work so well with it too. Shabneez x