Wednesday 30 June 2021

Pink Frog

                                                                            Hello

 

It’s with a sad heart that I tell you that Mr Pickle was killed by car last Thursday, it will be the last cat I have as it breaks my heart. I often wonder how we managed to keep Alfa for as long as we did!

 

I had some happy post the weekend, which eased the pain a little and I made a couple of cards.

 

The stamps are Pink Frog and I used Pearly Winks ink sprays on supersmooth card.

The blue one is an inverted stepper; I wasn’t very keen on the square card with the colours but once stamped on it completely changed it.




Thanks for your visit I really do appreciate!



7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali I am so sorry for your loss that is just so sad. The cards you have made are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Awww so sorry to hear about Mr Pickle it does break your heart! Both fabulous cards and backgrounds-love the beautiful butterfly stamps,
Carol x

brenda said...

Ok my goodness Ali, I am so, so sorry to read this post, sending hugs to you.

B x

Stampsnob. said...

Oh Ali I am so sad to hear of kitty . It is so hard to loose a pet . HUGS> Do make happy cards to put your mind on other things. These cards are lovely ............Lis

EmmaT said...

Oh im so sorry to hear about Pickles, it breaks the heart. Your cards are gorgeous and love to get happy mail too. Giant hugs Emmax

Diane said...

So sorry to hear about your cat. Your card designs are lovely.

Hugs diane

Shabneez said...

So very sorry for your loss Ali. Beautiful cards. Shabneez x