Wednesday 2 June 2021

Smart and Sassy!

 

Good morning everyone!

We had such a busy weekend in the garden, hubby was putting up a new feather board fence down the side of the house and in-between advising him lol I had a good tidy in the garden. I’ll be finishing off the sweeping up to day and then its window cleaning they are a disgrace from all the all the roof work.

 

Here is my little card, well not so little actually, it was 8 x 8 ish but it didn’t fit the envelope as I had made it too tall ( it was the heart that pushed it over the edge) but it was for my sister and she didn’t mind that little problem and looking at it now I should have taken another picture of it free standing!

The design  was taken from mixed up crafts and most of the stamps were Made to surprise stamps and the dress being woodware. Coloured with Zig Clean Colour Real Brushes and Promarkers.




Thanks for visiting I really do appreciate it!




5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card. I just love it. Sounds like you have been very busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

That is a fun card . Nice feeling when the garden gets tidy yard
We really need the solarium glass cleaned it is shameful and of course many people have come to the door to assist. I have to close my eyes when I answer the door . Enjoy your yard .........Lis

brenda said...

I'm all behind this week so late visit, but great creation as always.

B x

EmmaT said...

Its Gorgeous, love all the different elements. Its amazing how many different takes there are on this design by Sam, each one ive seen has been unique and im loving your version - the heart just finishes it off perfectly. Emmax

Shabneez said...

Wonderful creation Ali. Hope you got your garden jobs all done. My boys have been enjoying spending time in the garden with their water guns! Shabneez x