Wednesday 28 April 2021

Over the pond.

 Hello

How are you doing?

It’s turned rather cold again, we had a couple of BBQs the weekend and now it’s freezing again.

I’ve got plants waiting to go in but waiting for the frost to disappear and roof to be repaired before I put them out.

So my little card went over the pond to my friend Lis.

I used some new papers from Craft Clearance, spellbinders ovals and JNB butterfly, the stamps came with a magazine.




Thanks for your visit I really do appreciate the support!


7 comments:

brenda said...

Always love a Butterfly card Ali.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

Waiting for this lovely ..........Lis

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Shabneez said...

Such a pretty creation Ali. I've not even bought my plants yet as I too am waiting for the frost. My little one has plated some veg seeds indoors though. Shabneez x

Diane said...

Lovely creation, patterned paper, and fun oval framing.

Hugs Diane

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Emmax