Wednesday 5 May 2021

Woodware

 

Hello

How are you?

I’m a little stressed, the weather is horrendous, so no more work on the roof, the wind is lifting the plastic where the ridges are and making one heck of a noise and I’m worried about it blowing off and the neighbours complaining, the weather may be like this for a couple of days!

I’ve had a new Woodware stamp and had a little play. 

It was supposed to be a spotlight card but I didn't make the spotlights big enough, so I just added them back in with some 3d foam tape, which meant I had a twofer all I needed to do was colour the purple one.

Watercoloured with Faber Castell.

 



Thanks for your visit I really do appreciate!

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. Those flowers are just so pretty. I am sorry work has stopped on your roof I do hope it gets sorted soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

Hope your weather improves and all is well with the roof .
Love the card Want to do some spotlight , use to be a favorite ......Lis

Shabneez said...

Awww sorry to hear about your worry with the roof Ali. Hopefully the wind will die down and work can be completed soon.
Love your cards - spotlights can be small as well. Yours still looks very effective. Shabneez x

brenda said...

I am really getting rattled with Blogger, another post that didn't show up on my reading list, had several this week. It's a beautiful floral stamp, Woodware do them well.

B x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards and image. I hope the roof repair is soon done, such a worry. Emmax

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Oh gorgeous flower colors and framing.

Hugs diane