Wednesday 21 April 2021

JND Butterfly Plate

 

Hello

Hope you are all keeping well, today is very dull, not sure if it’s going to pick up.

It was while making the black and white stepper card that I decided that a new ink pad was in order (after a bit of wearing and a few photos to John).

So, I’ve started to put the date on the back of my pads at least that will let me know how old are they, one of my crafty friends says she’s on her 3rd new black one since lockdown. Wow!

 The stepper card is using morning mist (as the new black one hadn’t arrived, which I think gives it a softer look and the multicolour one is distress oxides stamped with a new black ink and wow what a difference..lol ( I think they should last forever!) and it should have been an easel oval card but I put the butterflies upside down so had to take it apart and redesign it.



 

 Thanks for your visit I really do appreciate!



6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning pair of cards I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

Both are nice I really like the hint of color on the bottom one ...........Lis

brenda said...

I do exactly the same Ali and my name otherwise they walk from demos but tells me I go through black pretty quick as well, especially my go to Versafine Onyx black.

Loving your monochromatic card but the Butterflies are very summery as well.

B x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, love it both in the B&W and full on colour. Must admit ive bought alot of reinkers during lockdown. Emmax

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous cards Ali, love using grey inks on the cards. I bought Versa fine claire inks and love them xx

Diane said...

Both designs are really pretty.

Hugs Diane