Wednesday 10 February 2021

Good Friend

 

Hello

I seem to be getting later with my posts, I get so engrossed in my craft room!

Hope you are keeping well; our snow is starting to melt but still very cold.

Bogger seems to be doing it's own thing again as my layout has changed and I don't know how to get it back.......


My card today was made for my good friend Julie, who's birthday was in January.


5 x 7" Card Blank

I used Card Making Magic , Spellbinder and  JND Flower Dies and the verse was a Phill Martin stamp that came with a magazine.





As you can see Mr Pickle wanted to join in with this card!


Thank you for your visit, it’s very much appreciated!


9 comments:

Diane said...

Wow what a stunning design Ali, love the die cut, colors and fabulous flowers.

Mr Pickles is certainly having a good time.

Hugs diane

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a gorgeous card. It is just so pretty. How lovely for you to have a craft room to retreat to. It is very cold here the snow didn't last long. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Ali, beautiful embossing and design. How lovely to have a little helper and company xx

brenda said...

What a striking colour palette ALi and clearly Ms Pickle is being a real asset to your craft endeavours.

Blogger has all sorts up his sleeve lately, if you mean the widths then you can change them by going into 'theme', 'customise' then 'adjust widths'. Based on how I am viewing your blog you need to make the sidebar smaller and main blog wider. If you take a note of the sizes it shows when you fist open the settings you can then play with them until you are happy.

B x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Tremendously beautiful design. The springtime perfect colours are both soothing and revitalizing at the same time.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ... love your little friend card and love that Mr Pickle he looks up to mischief ... yes my blog went a bit haywire its so frus isnt it ?? dont know why or how it happens ... I seem to have got mine back but its still not quite how I had it ... I dont want to play with it anymore its driving me mad lol ... stay safe and well happy crafting and love Sandy xx

Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful creation Ali and I like seeing your craft area. It's so much tidier than mine! Shabneez x

Stampsnob. said...

Mr Pickles doesn't mind being in your stuff . These cards are so pretty ..........Lis

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour and fabulous photo of kittykat, my old furry gal loves nothing better than 'helping' me to craft. Emmax