Wednesday 24 February 2021

Beautiful Rose

 Hello

I hope you are all keeping well? Tuesday was such a nice morning here in Walsall that I thought I would hang the sheets on the line; however, I couldn’t find the hole that the line stands in so I had to dry them indoors instead, which saddened me because I do love the smell of washing that’s been on the line!

Anyway, enough of my chores…. I’ve been playing with stencils and masks to create these cards. Also using stamps, distress inks and Zig Real colour Brushes.


Valentine card for hubby.


Anniversary Card.


Thanks for your visit I really do appreciate it!


5 comments:

Shabneez said...

Yes it has been wonderful to have that glorious sunshine. Makes the walks much more pleasant too. I like the smell of washing that's been hung outside too Ali!
Beautiful cards - they work so well in both the colourways you've chosen. Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW Ali these are stunning :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning pair of cards. I love them both they are so pretty. It has been nice to see the sun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

These are so pretty . If I had to choose a favorite it would be yellow and I am not usually fond of yellow ..........Lis

EmmaT said...

Such beautiful cards, love the design. I agree you can't beat the smell of drying washing outside. Emmax