Wednesday 17 February 2021

100!

 

Hello

How are you doing, it’s certainly warmed up a bit….


Thanks to Brenda for the advice on my blog but it just keeps telling me there is a error so will just have to live with it!

Sharing some cards, I’ve made for two ladies who have reached the grand age of 100!

I don’t know the ladies personally but saw the posts on Facebook and thought why not, I’ve got loads spare as I’ve made a few since lockdown.

 

The first one was for Lillian and I went for some humour on that one, her favourite colour is purple.

I used Art Impressions stamps coloured with Zig Real Colour Brushes. Christina Griffiths  and unbranded dies.


The second one was for Millie; didn’t know her colour choice so went with my own.

The perfume stamp was from an old Creative Stamping, again coloured with Zig Real Brush Colour Brushes, Christina Griffiths and some unbranded dies.

 


 Thanks for your visit really do appreciate it!

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali both of your cards are gorgeous. What a lovely thing to do for these ladies. I sometimes respond to Facebook requests. Stay safe and take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

These are great Ali. I must admit I am always humbled when I am asked to make cards for such special birthdays and they are always appreciated. Shabneez x

Stampsnob. said...

WOW 100 hope I live to see that number on several of my birthdeday cards ..........Lis

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ... two super centenarian cards and the recipients will love them ... well done ... I had a big problem with my blog too but I think I have rescued it ... its awful coz you dont want to loose it do you ... gosh got a horrid day here today wet and windy so will not be going out ... still playing in my craft room ... hope you are well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Alison59 said...

What super cards Ali :-)

Diane said...

Fabulous card designs Ali, wow 100 years old, good for them.

Hugs Diane

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun cards and images, love the colours you've used - nice and cheerful. Emmax