Wednesday 27 January 2021

Happy Mistake!

Hello

Well, this not so little card turned out to be a labour of love.... my first attempt at stamping the greeting straight on to the card was not successful as it was upside down, so I then turned it over and started again, first stamp impression not so good so stamped again and the paper moved so got a blurry image.

Time to give up I said but I'd already shared with our what's App group and someone suggested stamping the happy again on a piece of scrap and mounting it but I'd already cut the card so I could use the back!

So, it was saved and altered and I'm very pleased with it......


Woodware stamp, distress inks, stencils, greeting stamp was gift with mag.





  


Thanks for your visit I really do appreciate it!


 

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your card is gorgeous. I love that stamp it is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

Your card has a lovely fresh Spring feel to it Ali. I don't know how many time I end up doing the same, otherwise a Butterfly covers all nature of problems.

B x

Alison59 said...

All the best cards have happy accidents in them Ali. This is beautiful :-)
Have you thought about getting a stamping platform? I love mine as I'm rubbish at stamping lol. It's really helped.

Diane said...

Beautiful colors, shape and what a pretty design.

I joined your blog.
Hugs diane

EmmaT said...

Beautiful saved card - love the sunshine yellow. Emmax

Stampsnob. said...

Gorgeous . I will steal this layout . Lis