Wednesday 6 January 2021

18th

 Hello

Happy New year to you all back in lockdown and it looks like I'll be celebrating my birthday in lockdown which a lot of people have had to do!

This card was made for my friends son, I used papers from a Phill Martins magazine with a mixture of other dies. I also made one for his sister but I seem to have forgotten to take a photo of that, which always worries me in case I send a similar card in the future......





Thanks for visiting, it's much appreciated!

7 comments:

Shabneez said...

Happy New Year Ali! Super creation. I'm the same, so often I forget to take a photo and then can't remember what I made the year before! Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card. I love it. So many people have had to have celebrations in lock down. It is such a shame. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Fabulous card Ali - Happy New Year :-)

EmmaT said...

Fantastic male designx

brenda said...

Perfect card for a lads 18th Ali, always difficult ones.

Stay safe and well.

B x

Babs said...

Your card is beautiful love the shape, you have a lot of beautiful cards in your gallery too..
Babs x

Stampsnob. said...

18 wsould be a nice number to see again <Nice work ...........Lis