Wednesday 20 January 2021

A trio of cards

 Hello

I hope you are all keeping well, I'm doing OK but working one day a week is really tiring...lol but joking apart, even though it's not very busy I'm finding it so tiring that I'm in bed by 9.30. Don't think I'll cope when I have to go back to 3 days a week!

So there is a mixture of cards here using various products.


This was for my neice, the layout was from our weekly whats App group (as we can't meet in person) using Christina Griffiths dies and coloured with Zig Clean Colour and sorry can't remember the make of stamp!


This was the one I thought I'd forgot to take a photo of, it was for my friend daughter. Using Crafts Too dies and Daisy B stamps coloured with Zig Clean Colour.



This was for another niece, using Crafts Too, JND and my Zig clean colour sorry, yet again can't remember who the image is from.


Thanks vor visiting!

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ... love all your cards especially the first one love that little girlie image and so would my granddaugter ... wow miss them so much as you do I guess ... fancy having to work ONE day a week lol ... we are not going out well except for friday this week coz we got our jabs ... cant wait ... have a great rest of the week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Alison59 said...

Hi Ali, Your cards are so gorgeous. Stay safe and well :-)

Shabneez said...

3 super cards Ali! I love them all. How novel that you've kept your craft group open via whatsapp. Shabneez x

Diane said...

What a lovely selection of card designs.

Hugs diane

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous set of cards, beautiful designs x

EmmaT said...

3 gorgeous cards, do love the butterfliesx

Stampsnob. said...

All three very ssweet card . Gosh I have missed many on your blog Should have realized before this ......Lis