Wednesday 14 August 2019

Sympathy

Hello

Sharing a sympathy card with you, an old work colleagues wife passed away and
 I made this card for him.

The verse I used was only a cheap set but I was very disappointed that two of the verses had
whole punch marks through them, I hadn't noticed till I tried to stamp them out.

I will try to take them back to the shop but I don't have the receipt.

I so like this stamp for sympathy cards but it's yet another one I can't remember the name of,
coloured with H20's.




Thanks for popping by, much appreciated.



8 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful sympathy card x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a gorgeous sympathy card they are never easy to make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

Always difficult ones to make Ali but this is perfect for purpose. I would have though the stamp damage was evident to get a replacement.

B x

Alison59 said...

This is perfect Ali :-)

Stampsnob. said...

When the subject line is Sympathy it give me pause
This is lovely card I am sorry when anyone looses a mate .;...…….Lis

Alizabethy said...

A very elegant card for a sad occasion.

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super elegant and thoughtful sympathy card Ali … always hard to make these cards but you have made a super one … thank you for visiting my blog … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card, perfect for such a sad occasion. Shame about the stamp set. Emmax