Wednesday 7 August 2019

MDF


Hello 

I thought I'd do my post before I forget again, week two starts tomorrow...lol

I created some backgrounds using lavinia stamps and a mixture of distress ink and oxides and some versafine clair inks. 

I them attached them to some MDF boards front and back so you can have a different view. 

I'm never sure with the white pen hi-lights, I either do to many or not enough and feel it doesn't work but this looks OK for a change.

The top two (front and back)  I sent over the pond to my good friend Lis.









As always thanks for your visit x

7 comments:

EmmaT said...

Oh these are beautiful Ali, and i love that you can change the scene. Must look out for some of these MDF thingys. Your white pen highlights look perfect to me. Emmax

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous work Ali, beautiful coloured backgrounds and designs. Your friend will love it x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali they are stunning they are just so beautiful. I hope work is going okay. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

Playing holiday catch up Ali and so pleased I popped in as always enjoy seeing Fairies especially Lavinia ones, a really great display.

B x

Wendy said...

Love these, they are absolutely gorgeous.
Wendy x

Alison59 said...

WOW your creations are amazing Ali. Just love the ethereal look to them :-)

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ...just loving your MDF's … they are all super … I have been watching hochanda a lot lately coz of that horrid rain and they showed the "ring" and it is very effective must give it a go … I think she called it a shadow … hope all is well … happy crafting and love sandy xx