Thursday 1 August 2019

ATC's

Hello

            Where has the week gone, I missed my weekly blog, I think it because I'm working full         time for the next 3 weeks to cover holidays and it's only week one and I'm all over the place...lol

Anyway on to my post, these are some ATC's for a Facebook swap I'm in.


The theme for these was cosmo and it was colour themed. 
I used my distress inks and stamps by Inkylicious.



The theme for this one was Grungy Summer or the letter J.
 I went for the letter J and did Jelly fish because I just don't get Grunge at all.......rofl

There were 4 all basically the same but I forgot to take a photo and this is no 4 which
 is the one I keep.

I used distress inks, a stencil and the Jelly fish were hand drawn, 
as you can probably tell  :)


The theme here was time, so I went for  "Time for Change" and I used butterflies to represent change.

Distress Oxide, Inkylicious and I printed some free clip art for the caterpillar 





As always thanks for the visit I really do appreciate it!

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your ATCs are all gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant sets of ATCs Ali....just love the bird ones....Joolsx

Stampsnob. said...

You made up for the missed weekend These are really nice . I haven't done ATC forever ……..Ls

Alison59 said...

Oh wow love these especially the birds :-)

EmmaT said...

Beautiful sets of ATC's, love the last set, very of the moment as seems to be alot of caterpillars in the garden at the moment. Emmax