Wednesday 6 February 2019

Oxides

 Hi All

I've had a little play with the oxides, they are not mine but I will be buying a few I think but not all of them as I find some colours a bit flat.

So I stamped my image which was a Woodware stamp and I tried to make a background with it. I embossed the image with embossing powder using black and white for different effects and off I went with the oxides, then just added a sentiment.

Distress oxides, Woodware stamp and the sentiment was a mag freebie.


I'm sharing some news one of my crafty friends had, she was one of the three who won 
Designer of the Year for Papercraft Magazines. 
We didn't know she had entered till she told us she had won,
she so deserved it her work is fabulous!







Thanks for your visit x


7 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely inky backgrounds Ali - be warned, they are addictive!

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. I do love my Distress Oxides. I don't have all of them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

These are lovely I have a few oxides and haven't played enough to see what can be done with them Have to watch some You tube.
Congratulations to your friend on her win …………...Lis

Wendy said...

These are fabulous, gorgeous colours & designs.
Wendy x

Shabneez said...

Pretty backgrounds Ali - I like having a play with my oxides. Well done to your friend. Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful set, love the colour combo's. Ive been quite picky on the oxides ive bought, i do have alot of distress ink colours i never use. I look forward to seeing how you use the oxides. Emmax

wannabcre8tive said...

Gorgeous backgrounds.