Wednesday 30 January 2019

Hello my lovelies

Just sharing a little card I made for a crafty friend her for February birthday.

The stamp was a magazine freebie and I've used a selection of dies here, spellbinders, Heartfelt Creations and a new one from Christina Griffiths, it's the 5 x 7 one which gives you your layers for the 5 x 7 card but also a die for the box.

Now I know post peeps will say it's easy to make a box bit I always struggle and I like that it can be made in several designs.






Thanks for visiting x

9 comments:

Wendy said...

So beautiful!
Wendy xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card and box. I love them both. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

The struggle is real We all have it This is very pretty...……..Lis

Shabneez said...

I really like that you've used the box die for a card and a very elegant one at that! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and box, always good to have dies/tools to make making anything easy, so im all for box making dies! Emmax

brenda said...

Snap, we are both on catch up Ali, lovely touch of Spring here.

B x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali .. love your little card and well done for making the box too … I must admit I have not had a lot of luck with making boxes either … must try harder lol … hope you have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card and image Ali....love the die...very pretty....Joolsx

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty. I like the beautiful frame.