Wednesday 20 February 2019

ATC

Hello all

I was glad to read that I'm not the only naughty one when it comes to re-sending cards to my hubby...

I haven't made any ATC's in a while so I thought I'd join a swap on Facebook these were my first swaps. The theme was Winter, they are all the same but different...lol

Free stamps, distress inks.


Also, while on a roll (that doesn't happen often) I made this on MDF, not sure if it is missing something, any suggestions welcome.


Thanks for visiting really appreciate it x

5 comments:

EmmaT said...

Beautiful ATC's, ideal for this time of year with the cheeky Robin. Love your MDF and snowy background. If you feel it needs something else you could stamp and cut out another couple of pine cones maybe? I love it as it is. Emmax

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards and plaque are stunning. I just love robins. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Ooooooh loving the ATCs and MDF creation is just perfect to my mind! Shabneez x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous atc cards and love your mdf beautiful scenery Ali. Maybe you could add more pine cons and little branch to the left side. xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant ATCs Ali...MDF may a few flowers in the corner?...Joolsx