Wednesday 16 December 2020

Christmas!

Hello

Sharing some more Christmas cards with you, the top two are shaker cards and for the younger girls, the snowmen were for the girls in next age bracket and the stockings for my SIL mm and dad.


They were all coloured with Zig Clean Colour Real Brushes, with various dies and I'm useless at remember which stamps they are unless I blog straight away! (note to self be more organised)

When I came to use the Merry Christmas stamps I had lost the Merry (not surprising this year) and I really like it so I contacted Creative Expression and they pointed me in  Here and wow are there some bargains to be had! If you take a look I hope you find something you like.








Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali these cards are gorgeous. The recipients will be thrilled to receive them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

All your cards are beautifully designed and created Ali and thank you for the link! Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

What super cards Ali :-)

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards and images. thanks for the link - it looks like amazing. Hugs Emmax

Stampsnob. said...

So nice I have no luck with shaker cards I just can't get the dome properly secured and there is fall out everywhere .............Lis

brenda said...

A quick catch up and a peek at your latest creations, been such a bad blogger this week, another really poorly doggy taking much of my time.

B x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous set of cards, and beautiful designs xx