Wednesday 2 December 2020

Christmas

 Hello All


Jut sharing Hubby's Anniversary card from October, not sure who the stamp belongs to as I got it half price last November at the NEC. I used distress inks for the background.


And my first batch of Christmas cards, these are for the grown up nieces and nephews. 
Design was with from a mag which came the die to cut the cracker.
I used patterned papers for the boys and distress inks/oxides for the girls.


Thanks for your visit I really do appreciated it!


4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. That is a gorgeous stamp and the dies are fab. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Super selection of cards Ali. Love the one for your hubby and the 2 cracker ones are a lot of fun. Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

Beautiful CAS anniversary card and great cracker cards too Ali :-)

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous anniversary card and love the crackers - such fun designs. Emmax