Wednesday 27 May 2020

Daisy B

Hello

How are you all?, the weather is beautiful at the moment if not a tad too hot!

Well we should have been flying sunny Skitathos on Friday but that has been cancelled I'm glad to say, who would want to fly anywhere at the moment, I'm just praying that the holiday to visit my other sister in September also gets cancelled. 
Even if we were to celebrate their two special birthdays!

I'm sharing another elegant card that I made for my sisters 60th. I've had two sisters celebrating special birthdays. I will be visiting one of them on Saturday for a social distancing cup of tea and a cake to celebrate!

I used a Daisy B stamp and the greeting was a freebie. I've coloured with distress inks and used a stencil for the background


Here is my  doodle from Barbaras Shac-Shack, who'd have thought it!


Thanks for your visit, it's much appreicated!

9 comments:

brenda said...

More lovely feminine creations Ali. We should also have been off on a cruise Tuesday (and Granddaughters wedding this Saturday and she was also off on a different cruise), everything out of the window.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your card is gorgeous. Your doodle is just amazing. Enjoy your trip to see your sister. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous stylish card and beautiful doodled scene. Emmax

Stampsnob. said...

Glad you are able to celebrate even at a distance My sister was scheduled to visit in April when she cancelled she thought September but now it may be next year . We were c tested negative . email me your address is gone fr my contact list along with others.........Lis

Shabneez said...

Such beautiful creations Ali! I agree I wouldn't want to travel abroad at the moment. Hope it means extra holidays next year though. Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

Beautiful chic card Ali :-)

WOW love the kimono lady - superbly coloured. Well done :-)

Alison59 said...

p.s. Ali I'm using perga liners x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Ali and beautiful image xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful creations x