Wednesday 20 May 2020

Flippin Woman

Hello

Still no news from work, so I'm still furloughed, I won't want to go back I can tell you!

Sharing a fun card I made for a good friend.

I've used the Flippin Woman range of rubber stamps, coloured with Zig Clean Colour Real brush pens.
I built a scene on the inside like she is sitting in the kitchen with the window behind her eating cake,
 I mean who doesn't!



And on to my doodles that I've been doing with Barbara.




As always thanks for your visit, much appreicated!


7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your card is gorgeous I love it. Your doodles are amazing. I hope you hear about work soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

Lots of lovely artwork Ali, the sentiments on the first made me smile - followed by calorie fee (I am assuming) cakes.

B x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous and fun card for your friend, great to see the flippin range out again. Your doodles are amazing. Hugs Emmax

Shabneez said...

Loving the kitchen scene you created and those drawings of yours! Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

Love the card Ali and fabulous doodles too :-)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card for your friend...love your doodling too....Joolsx

Stampsnob. said...

Don't know where to start Love the ANDY card The Woman is very nice and now I am in comments I can't see the rest and am at a loss . I agree I don't think I want to get back on a calendar schedule don't want to leave the house or have responsibilities ever again ..........Lis