Wednesday 16 October 2019

Neice

Hello

Hubby and I went to Bletchley Park on Saturday, it was a really great day.
It's amazing what went on their such clever people and the secrets they had to keep, which did make me wonder, when did the Germans actually find out that we had decoded their Enigma Machine.


I mad this little card for my niece.


Presscut , Hearlfelt Creations and Tonic dies and also some unbranded ones which were gifted to me.





Many thanks for your visit I really do appreicat it x

6 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Ali...love the die and colour....Joolsx

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely card Your niece is lucky to have such a talented aunt Would love to visit Bletchley Park there is so much to learn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lis

Alison59 said...

Super card ALi; love the colour :-)

Shabneez said...

Bletchley Park is on our list to visit - pleased to hear your recommendation. Love your card - beautifully designed and I'm sure your niece loved it! Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, lovely dies. Emmax