Wednesday 23 October 2019

Mr Pickle

Hello my lovelies

I'd like to introduce you to Mr Pickle.


We've had him about 4 weeks  and the first 7-10 days were spent hiding in my craftroom under a cupboard and then progressed to to where you see him.
He has come along a lot however he's fav place now is behind the couch but at least he is in the same room as us...lol

He wasn't a rescue cat but he spent all his time with his elder owner who sadly passed away.
It must have been so quiet for him, he's had to do alot of adjusting to all the noise with us. He is a bit of a biter and I'm hoping that will pass as he gets to know us.

I've had a good chat to him telling him he can have a really nice loving home but he has to make the effort as well...am I mad or what!

I'll keep you updated on his progress, he's just had a visit to the vets which was an ordeal for all of us and he needs to go back Friday.


Thanks for your visit x


9 comments:

brenda said...

I am so pleased to see your new fur baby Ali, he looks beautiful and no your are not mad at all, my days are spent conversing with labs and a terrier - guess who does the most talking! You are talking to the converted here but I genuinely do believe they understand us and much more than most people would give them credit for.

B x

Alison59 said...

Hello Mr Pickle. Now you stop biting and behave yourself!

How kind of you to give him a home ALi >^-^<

What happened to Frankie :-(((

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali he is lovely. I was so kind of you to take him in. I do hope he settles down soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Aw Hello Mr Pickle, What a hansom chap - looks like my mums Sooty with the little white fluff on his chest. Im sure with alot of patience him will settle...... patience is the key - 3yr of patience with my Suki:-) Emmax

Shabneez said...

Lovely to see Mr Pickle and I'm glad he's settling in to his new home with you! Shabneez x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Aww...Ali...Glad to see you have given a forever home to a new boy..he will come round in his own time....I talk to my Alfie all the time....he looks at me if to say....its the mad cat woman...just give me my dinner...Joolsx

sandy's crafty bits said...

well hello Mr Pickle and welcome to your new home … you must be a good little pussy cat and you are very lucky to have a nice new home … hope all is well Ali … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Stampsnob. said...

I was just telling Rusty how silly you are talking to your cat..............Lis

Deb M in BC :) said...

Oh Ali, he's beautiful! We have a female black cat named Shadow. Can you get him a toy to bite on, when he goes to bite you? We also have a male blonde cat, and both of them are attracted to my craft room too!