Wednesday 31 March 2021

Sister


Hello

 Another week gone by and its nearly April, I don't know where the weeks are going!

We've moved our holiday again to June next year, will we ever get it and really hoping that the September holiday can go ahead because I haven't seen my sister in two years now.

 Talking about said sister who lives on Kos, these are the cards I've sent over to them. I really hope they get there it's very hit and miss and was even before Covid!

My first card for my BIL followed one of layout challenges, image is SU and the greeting Phill Martin with some DP, stamped and coloured with distress inks.

Sister’s card was made awhile ago and not sure if I’ve shared but I created the background by inking through a stencil and then created a frame and stamped an image that came with Simply Cards and Papercraft and a little bee, with some JND butterflies, using distress inks and Zig Real Colour.

  



Thanks for your visit it is very much appreciated!


 

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. I do hope you manage to have a holiday and see your sister. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Two beautiful cards Ali :-)

Stampsnob. said...

Both cards are very nice I like the stencil inked background a lot ............Lis

EmmaT said...

Fantastic card for BIL and the card for your sister is gorgeous - lovely designs on both. I hope they did arrive ok. Emmax

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ... just loving your two cards for your BIL and sister ... yes I was speaking to my sister who lives not in Worthing only 38 miles away not overseas as your sister does but we have not had a meet up for ages in actual fact we have not swapped Christmas presents (last Christmas I mean) so sad eh ... but so thankful for facetime ... do you use Whatsapp that is amazing ... ooo sorry I have been "going on" ... hope you have a super Easter ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Diane said...

Beautiful colors and designs Ali. We are having a uptick in the virus numbers and looks like things will be shut down again. Makes planning a vacation difficult.

Hugs diane