Wednesday 29 July 2020

ATC's


Hello
  
How are we all?

My poor Mr Pickle spent the night under the floor boards.
He didn’t make any sound until the following morning. I said to my hubby that’s not good he hasn’t been home all night and then I heard a meow. He’s here somewhere I said, so I searched all the rooms and couldn’t find him then I heard another meow and hubby said he must be under the floor boards and sure enough the poor little thing was, he’d snuck in while hubby was finishing of some pipe work. He was a little stressed, had a look around then came for a little fuss. I just don’t understand why he wasn’t making a LOT more noise?

On to my ATC’s, both sets for a Face Book swap.

The first theme was Circus, didn’t have anything suitable but a friend lent me some paper pads and I managed these.

Second theme was a single colour and/or a variation of. I used Zig Clean Colour real brushes with a Woodware stamp.
 I like how these turned out!





Thanks for your visit, I really do appreciate it!

7 comments:

Alison59 said...

Oh poor Mr Pickles - his name is very apt!
Lovely ATCs Ali :-)

Ha ha feel free to copy the well - I found it on google lol.

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your ATCs are gorgeous. They are just fantastic. I am so pleased that you found your kitty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

Both are lovely Reminded me when I did ATC we were doing a lot of cracked ice > Have you ever done that ?//////////Lis

Diane said...

Fabulous designs and coloring. Cats certainly keep you on your toes.

Hugs Diane

brenda said...

Goodness me, poor Mr Picke but thank goodness you heard him. Not unlike what happened with our Poppy (Jack Russell) at the weekend, four of us searched everywhere for her all morning feeling sure she had got out and wandered across farmland. Where was she, locked in our dressing room and must have been there since first thing.

Pretty sets of card today and love the floral vibrancy.

B x

EmmaT said...

Aww poor Mr Pickle - like you say if he'd made more noise you would have found him sooner - im sure he won't be so keen to sneak into somewhere next time. Your ATC's are gorgeous - those flowers just stunning. Emmax

Shabneez said...

Awww poor Mr Pickle - glad he was found. Beautiful range of artwork Ali! Shabneez x