Wednesday 18 March 2020

Style


Hello

Well I'm getting rather stressed out with this coronavirus, I go to bed thinking of it and I wake up thinking of it, I'm under 60 with no heath issues so I should be OK but I still don't want to catch it!
I still have to go to work untill my gaffa says otherwise, we have no options to work from home.
People have gone crazy in the shops!

So now I've despressed you all...lol I'll introduce my latest card for my SIL.

The stamps were from Creative Stamping and the background I created with my first attempt at using shaving foam.





Thanks for visiting I really do appreicate it x

8 comments:

brenda said...

It certainly is so worrying Ali and know where you are coming from, I had a text from the GP the other day basically saying even if I've not reached that magical age I'm vulnerable healthwise so self isolate - and don't turn up for any scheduled appointments.


B x
Great feminine card anyhow, keep crafting to keep sane.

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous chic card Ali; love the colours :-)
Stay well x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty I love it. Times are very strange. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely fashion inspiration Our gd is considering a line of print masks and gloves for this crises . She has to wear them for work . Tried grocery shopping today Don't want to do that again thank you . Lis

Shabneez said...

Love your creation Ali. I know how you feel - it's so unsettling. Thankfully my husband and I can work from hoe which is just as well as the boys' schools are shut from today. It's my parents and the elderly and vulnerable that I worry about the most. Sending hugs, Shabneez x

Diane said...

Gorgeous design Ali. Yes it is a stressful time we live in now. I find walking, baking and making cards helps with the stress. Also, I enjoy stopping by blogs to see what others are up to.

Stay well.

Hugs Diane

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card and image. Sending you lots of hugs, worrying times for us all. Hugs Emmax

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Sending hugs in these challenging of times xx