Wednesday 12 February 2020

65th

Hello

Well it's a bit nippy isn't it. we've had some snow flurries but nothing major thankfully!
I hope the weather hasn't caused you too much trouble?

At the weekend we were invited to a joint party for a father and son. I'll share sons’ card next week.

Father being 65 and a big baggies fan, I made him this football boot in the baggie’s colours.

I've had the template for some time, it was from AsIDoRodos here's her blog asidorodos.




Thanks for visiting x

8 comments:

Alison59 said...

Great card Ali :-)

Stampsnob. said...

OMG this is so dang cute ..........Lis

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card. I love the design it is fab. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ... just love your footie boot card ... and my grandson would love it too ... well done ... I will pop over to ginny's blog and have a look for the template ... yes its been pretty chilly down here in the south too ... have a great rest of the week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

brenda said...

What a fabulous masculine creation Ali, I can think of a few recipients here that would appreciate it, a change of colour might be needed though!!

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali I tried to email you but it bounced back 😓 I think my contact email is on my blog xx

Shabneez said...

Ooooooohhhhh I wish I'd seen this sooner - could have made my son something similar as he loves football. Great card Ali - looks very realistic. Shabneez x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant Ali...great footie card...Joolsx