Wednesday 8 January 2020

December Birthdays

Hello

Hope you are all well, it's a bit nippy here.

Mr Pickle spent two weeks in the cattery over Christmas while we went on our holiday, I was very worried because he hasn't really settled in with us yet, he didn't like the cat box one bit.
They said he settled down after about 48 hours and was OK.
When we collected him my hubby was sure we had got the wrong cat, he was very affectionate and even climbed on to hubby's lap.

 Hubby  reckoned that someone else had got Pickle and couldn't understand why their cat was hiding behind the couch....lol
So we are hoping this is a turing point for him and he is starting to feel at home!

Oh and before I forget has anyone any ideas why my signature has gone from below?


Anyway on to the cards that I made for crafty friends birthdays in December.

The layout and design was from an old Creative Stamper mag, I just changed the image I used.

The background was created by heat embossing in white ink and then going over with distress inks and then I matched the colours for the Perfume Bottle.

The second card I used backing papers and a simple besotted stamp with the same layout.







As always thanks for your visit I really do appreciate it x

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. I think your signature has gone because there is an issue with Photobucket. The same has happened to one of the challenge blogs I belong to. Enjoy the rest of the week. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

Both lovely cards Ali
Hope kitty keeps this changed personality
Lis

Stampsnob. said...

December birthdays are often over looked .. These are lovely cards ................Lis

EmmaT said...

Glad Pickle was so pleased to see you, he is obviously settling in, my Suki is still very nervous and skitty after 4 years, although i know she trusts me in her actions. 2 gorgeous cards, very pretty. Sorry can't help with your missing signature. Emmax

brenda said...

Pretty and feminine cards Ali.

I had something similar with a blog header once and was told it had disappeared because the image had been withdrawn by the original designer.

B x

Shabneez said...

Pleased to hear Pickle was so happy to see you. Hope you had a good break Ali. Two beautiful creations. Sorry I can't help with your signature issue. Shabneez x

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous cards, beautiful designs x

Alison59 said...

What lovely cards ALi :-)

Glad Mr Pickles has settled; maybe being in the cattery made him realise how lovely you two are!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two beautiful cards Ali...love the background...Glad to see Mr pickles has settled down....maybe he missed you both and could see what a lovely forever home he got now....Joolsx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali … glad to hear that Mr Pickles has decided to turn over a new leaf and I guess he has realised that his nice cosy little home is not so bad lol … love your two cards and yes us "December" birthday people are often forgotten ha ha … sorry I cant help you with your signature … blippen blogger eh … thank you for visiting my blog … happy crafting and love sandy xx