Wednesday 4 September 2019

Just because


Hello

This is a scheduled post so I hope it works, I'll be away for a girlie holiday with my sisters, sister in law and niece for a week on the lovely Island of Kos.

These cards were made for the girls for a bit of fun, just cos I can...lol

I made two of the ladies on deck chairs for my sisters and two of the single lady for my sister in law and niece.

Glad to say they loved them and are looking forward to the holiday.

Coloured with distress inks used as water colours, Ai Art impressions and free stamps.






.
Thanks for your visit x

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. Enjoy your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous cards Ali, beautiful colouring. Have a wonderful time away x

Stampsnob. said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time . We escaped even rain from Dorian
Your cards are so perfect for your holiday ………..Lis

brenda said...

Oooh I'm envious Ali, love the Greek isles, hope you are having fun. And fun is certainly the word for your first card and relaxed is the word that comes to mind for the second.

B x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful fun cards Ali, the perfect way to celebrate a girlie holiday. I hope you are all relaxing and laughing. Emmax

Alison59 said...

What super cards Ali. Enjoy Kos :-)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two brilliant cards Ali.....hope you all are having a lovely time...Joolsx

Shabneez said...

What a wonderful card Ali! Hope you're enjoying the sunshine on your hols! Shabneez x