Wednesday 8 May 2019

Sympathy

Hello All

Sharing  a few of the cards, the ones we don't like to make....
The first card I sent to a work colleague who lost her dad at the beginning of April, only she didn't receive it because I put the wrong address on, I was so embarrassed.

. So I had to make another one and while I was at it I made one for the box, which unfortunately I had to use for the sad passing of my uncle.
So I will need to make some more.

I've had the stamp for a while and can't remember the make, coloured with H20's.




 As always thanks for your visit x

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali these Sympathy cards are gorgeous. They are never easy to make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

Always difficult ones to make Ali but these fir the occassion beautifully.

B x

Stampsnob. said...

These are lovely
Don't feel bad I got a return and took it to a gathering and handed it to her Turned out it was her Christmas card ( my face is red) ….Lis

Shabneez said...

I find sympathy cards hard to make too Ali! Yours are perfect for the occassion. Shabneez x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Ali...Never easy cards to make...but yours are perfect....Joolsx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful set of cards, perfect image. The only time i made one for my box i then unexpectedly needed it so only make them now when needed, sorry to hear about your uncle. Emmax

Nataliascraft said...

Your sympathy cards are beautiful x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy cards
Carol x