Wednesday 19 December 2018

and finally

Hello All


My last Christmas cards, made for brothers and sisters and my very special friend Lis.

I have to say I found the design on pinterest and emailed the lady concerned you can find her here and asked if I could copy her design because I'd fell in love with it 
AND didn't need to buy anything to recreate it which was an added bonus...lol

Stampin Up, gilding flakes, Inkylicious .



 I'd like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and to say thanks for your visits over the last 12 months

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous I love the design. It was so good of you to get in touch with the designer. I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would what 2019 will bring. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

I am so happy she let you copy and that you made me one because it is truly beautiful Thank you ……………..Lis MERRY CHRISTMAS

EmmaT said...

Stylish cards, the gilding really pops against the black background. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Emmax

Wendy said...

Beautiful cards..Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

Shabneez said...

Beautiful cards Ali - wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year! Shabneez x

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous cards Ali, love the stamped images.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you and your family a Happy and Healthy New Year! xx

Deb M in BC :) said...

These cards are gorgeous, as usual! I love the Christmas card you sent me! Thank you so much. Deb

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow two super cards Ali … happy new year to you too x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and the gold looks brilliant against the black
Carol x